Me.

Thursday, December 24, 2009

X'mas Eve

haiz. Finally i wrote my blog.

Tdae X'mas Eve.

I nvr go Work.

The 2nd week. I nvr go to work.

planning to Hang gai wif BFF

But. dad dun let ;X

so Bad lost the chance.

but nvm..

tdae whole day playing comp ...

my eyes going to burst liao

chamcham

morning 8 - 9

Go Alam Damai jogging.

n den wait til 10.30

my sis went for interview collage.

me n my sis curi curi play comp

start at tht time til now..

non-stop

haha for me i tired

but for my fren ...ai-ya ezi job ha-ha

til now oni got mood to write blog

(copy Sherynn)

play pv server play til sot sot liao...

n den jz now ALL SPAM X'mas Eve Message..

wow Cool..So happy got ppl sms me..

but all forward msg..

haha its ok still a msg..

read til now oso havent finish o.

haiz. Tired the whole day at comp...

+ no ppl pui me play worrrrr..Chammm..

-End- Wishes : Merrry X'mas

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home