Me.

Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Teribble headech..

Tday sky is so dark

Morning the sky like going to rain

haiz

was 2 darkk

terrible scene

l0lx..

n den we go bak class lerrh

our skul came a new scince teacher

but so dumb d teacher

lazy

haiz..

he call us to mark student examination paper..

=.=

so damm lazy

bt i still cant get my marks ork

-.-

n den pJk

teacher non-teach

i slp lurhx..

slp awhile ler

i folo they all go wok wok

haha

so many ppl kena stay for the place 4 disiplin

we go watch

but scare the d'splin teacher

den we continue wok

bell ring

i go bak 2 my class lurh

n den S00 come n find me

n we go down canteen lurh

but still damm boring

n den join the group of frens

tok tok

tok not even 20min

bell rang ..

go bak class..

BI is so damm boring

nid to do correction

but BI i only get 54

haiz..

i beg teacher 4 the marks

finally she add my marks

55 waakakak

but still get C lurh

oways can't get B d

oways get C lurh

damm sien

n den finish BI til maths

teacher nvr pass the exam paper 2 us ler

raininq adi

so huge orh

go makma computer for Geo class

so damm happy

can get exam paper

but i get quite low marks

52 nia

same marks with last time

b4 i get 34 d lerh

teacher see wrong jor

haha

add lu add lu

finish lerhx..

we go bak class

but @hang stay my exam paper at there

i nvr take bak

suddently she only tell me that she nvr take

zzz

i run n rush 2 makma computer

wah

finally i check agn the paper

teacher mark wrong agn wakaka

53

^^

get marks ler

i go bak 2 class

the teacher was reach there lerh

she scolding ppl

i guai guai sit there

wait she tok finish

she nvr scold me n Eugene wakaka

"Perfect Students"

wakaka

she finish class ler

but rain still haven stop yet..

n den i wok 2 my grandfather car

but he's not here

he hanging the umbrella waiting me at the bus stop ther

but i headech adi

T.T

but still nid find him marh

i go find him n we go bak lurh

but at half way

i only knoe my cousin "shaun" folo our car

but oredi half

n i headech until i forgot tis tings...

haiz

we jz go bak 2 skul n fetch him

but my head veli pain

haiz

slp slp at car

fetch him ler..

n den we go bak home lorh..

but til now my head also got pain leh

haiz...

so sien..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home