Me.

Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Normal.

Tday mood is ok..

waking up early.

5'oclock was standing n wok

t'day times rush so fast.

aiyox.

hope tht will stop .

sad sad leh .

Miss PandaMui . AhNeh . MengMeng . Se3 Man . Hooi Ling . Yeeling .

and all my lovely frens tht will stop their class 2morow

n will b mit bak at next wednesday n after PMR .

so damm UPSET.

y am i staying on the suck class n not belong wif dem.

Damm Sad.

Haha tday Ahhang Look so happy but

after recess

she bcome so Down..

was tinking way t0 make her happie.

so sad.

atlast also failed.

she look so alone.

haiz so sad.

yEe ling nvr come tday

she go to the bak o.

><" duno y leh.

maybe she reli unhappy bah.

hope she will b good tmorow.

haha after the lesson of the skul..

Go bak at 2oclock leh.

so late.

my Papa was fetching me go bak at late

duno y . -.-

n den go fetch my mei.

go bak home liao

was jz free like siao

go to my sis laptop n watch Mv.

keke.I watched 2 movie .

The 1st.

Drag Me to hell
i jz feel ntg scary.
jz like some Half scary Half Funnae mV.
haha reli likedat.
duno issit for miie.
i dun feel like its scary.
bt its probasly its a old mV.
haha bcoz i was looking for tis Mv For so long
so i watch lu.
the 2nd Final Destination 2.
also a old movie.
but i open it bcoz of my sis.
we watch + eat.
=EnD=

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home