Me.

Sunday, July 19, 2009

Ytd And Tdaii...

Ytd ark..

i do smtg good lurhx..

help pandameimei edit her blog

n den rush doing my sej project

quite bz d

make pandameimei blog til i dun hav time 2 do smtg wakaka

but still gain smtg frm edit blog d skills lorh..

da next day 19.07

tday no go badminton orh

haha lazy leh

n den i wake up

eat

n den come computer lerh

chat chat chat

2.00

finally i go cut my hair

the saloon is on a flat in alam damai d

quite dirty lorh the place...

but still ok lorh..

not tht dirty

frm long to short neh

but i love tis hair

duno how u all tink tis hair l0rh..

n den all my familie . my big sis n my mum n my young sis nvr go

5 ppl cut only for RM31!

so cheap leh

okok lorh

all accept their hair

wakaka
n den we went home lorh
my mum n dad was scolding each other
bcoz my mum dunno how to take LRT
l0lx..
n den scold ler
n my dad fetch my mum
n den my mum bcome mute..
duno tok
i make her laught
she scold me
*Moody*
scold ler..
n den they all okok liao
nvr scold ler..
go bak home about 5 bah
n den i str8 away go play comp wakaka
n my sis wan me play Ps2 wif her
haiz
wastinq my time
play til 8
rush bak project lorhs...
haiz
tday moody oso orhx.><

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home