Me.

Saturday, July 4, 2009

>None<


Hehe..Tdays Everythin Being Ok

Only I feel Unlucky lorh T.T
I felt Down Frm the bed T.T

Sad

When I wake Up

Suddently Is On The Floor

L0lxx

Feel Funny Dei^^

Haha N I nvr injured

Lucky Nvr injured

if not pain pain T.T

Sad Sad Nehh

Eat Lurhx

Eat Yun Tun MEe ^^

YumYum

N den go play face book

Play awhile feel boring n den maple

Maple Feel boring also

Duno play wut

Slack^^

Finish le Go Take bath ^^

latest take bath

wakakaka

12.30 i go take bath lorh

Take Finish

N Den Go SmS My fren Soo Meng tong

Finish n den blogginq lorh

Ntg Special Happened Tday

Wakekeke!

L0lx..Afternoon I was So hardworking..


Haha Perasan leh


So ezi 2 do leh the maths


Veri Suang I knoe all the question


Happy


Butden Is So Boring


N den I took Some Pic


haha Suang ^^










0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home