Me.

Thursday, July 16, 2009

I am 2 Sry

L0lx..tday arkk
only smtg happen in skul lorh
not happy d
sad sad diii!!!
tday wake up 6.30 wakaka
n den wah my clock spoiled
stoped at 5.50
i tot is 5.50 lorh
den my mom rush 2 call us
only memorize the clock is spoiled 1
haha
n den rush go prepare lorhx.
reach skul at 7.15 leh
damm late
reach skul awhile n den go bak class lurhx..
so boring at class
teacher kip tok i kip feeling like slpy
-.-
at Subject BM i was so talkative duno y
teacher salin many ppl name leh..
but nvr salin my name
0.0
at BC
my fren =.=
was no choi me
mayb jz nw i said he like black bean ...
den he like...
missunderstanding lolx
black bean = unhappy
mayb he tot is black lorhx
n den he dun sit wif me + dun choi me lehx..
feel sad + sry 2 him
i was try to appologize to him
but he still ignore me
until lepas sekolah..
i say agn lurhx..
n den he say nvm larhx..
n perasan said he big gasses d
nvr angry me =.=
duno reli bo..
haiz..but tday is quite moody
duno y leh..T.T

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home