Me.

Friday, July 24, 2009

24/07 1314 remember ...

tday is dad bday lorh...

4ever wont forgot lorhx..

su happy my dad bday is tdaii...

but my mood is still down...

duno y neh

but still got happy moment

*ciak*

but mood is also down

bcoz tht i was nvr finish all my work

even my ttn work i also haven finish yeh..

haiz

so dum dum lar mii...

all also haven finish d

i was tinking tday start revision my hw ler

but its still a dreams

wont come out ...

haiz

hope my exam for tis time is okok d

ok lerh..

dun tok tis lorh..

tday i supricinq my dad lorh..

making smtg cute

stick paper in my dad rooms..

haha...

like clown huh?!

go out ler...

Ttn finish ju lurh...

jz eat eat finish n den go ttn

haiz...

so damm boring..

my maths tday suddently do veli slow lurhx...

duno y le

keep tinking smtg orhkx..

haiz..

so sienz..

n den now come bak lurh..

jz come bak den comp liao

duno y i dun go studi d leh..

=.="

now still feel smtg bad ...

haiz..but i am still wont forgot tday d

happy...

Happy B'day DadDy

Happy B'day Daddy

Happy B'day Daddy

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home