Me.

Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Head Burst...

Yay...Tday i knew i get number wad in class ler...
But smtg buggg Grrrr!!!!
Teacher Computer Sumthing wrong ark!!!!!
I get 35 in classs leh!!!!!
imposibble T.T
But actual i get no.4 lar ^^
But all my marks terbalik Adi !T.T
Tmolo Nid do agn haiz...
Sum of them marks als0 rong kekeke
Tday ark...=.=
haha
my fren give me maths paper 2 help him do
i tink so long adi
now still haven finish
haha
bcoz teacher nvr teach me b4 bt teach dem
so i nid think so long neh
my sis helping me now
haha
i lazy cat
go blog now
actually til now i still no time to blog d
haha curi curi still can d
Chating wif ho?
sure is pandameimei lar
she oways on9 d
like no nid 2 study larh!!! @>@
Siao lar her
Haha...Siao = Cute Dun misunderstanding haha
ok lar
i gtg ler
Blog Next Days!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home