Me.

Thursday, June 18, 2009

做错事 = 孤单 。。。 Wrong Things = Alone ...

Issit i did wrong things =

all fren muz go away from me??

no such things rite??

i was thinking

y i nvr do wrong things??

or i anything did wrong??

but i think 2x time

i was ntg do wrong

oni some mistaken

dey all hate me or leave me alone??

l0lx...

thts....hurt

T.T

for me

i was thinking frens oways b wif me

but

dat is not happen in me...

y??

l0lx..

any1 can reply me??

=.=

l0lx..

the story began wif....

i was jz agree to printed some project for 1 fren (secret)

l0lx...

but i forgot...

haiz

and i applogized

but she like....awwwww

nvr heard wad i said..

nvr understanding

nvr choi me..

haiz

this feeling i was get b4

but tis time i get agn

tis feel is like....

haiz

alone...

but i hope my fren...

my bezt frenn

wont like dat gurl ....

haiz...

i jz heard wad she said....

my mood at up feld down....

l0lx

T.T

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home